Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there to all members. I am new to this site after just getting rid of my vectra Cdti and purchasing a 307 rapier Hdi 90 3dr in blue on a 51 reg. nice wee car and hopefully better to run than my vectra. I have been on eBay and just purchased a set of 19 alloys with 215/35/19 and was wondering how they are gonna look on car with standard suspension. Hopefully I wont have to replace tyres but don't know how they'll look and am requesting any pics you may have with 19's on. They are getting delivered tomorrow and fingers crossed they will be ok. Thanks in advance for your pics.:)

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
are they original peugeot alloys. being 19s i doubt it

depends all on how much clearence there is to the wheel arches. normally when fitting bigger wheels you need stiffer springs to stop them rubbing

id expect to either

change the tyres
or sort the suspension out
get some proper pug alloys haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they original peugeot alloys. being 19s i doubt it

depends all on how much clearence there is to the wheel arches. normally when fitting bigger wheels you need stiffer springs to stop them rubbing

id expect to either

change the tyres
or sort the suspension out
get some proper pug alloys haha
Thought about it and I decided to post them for sale on gumtree and am gonna source myself a set of 17" xsi wheels as I think they look good on the car. Thanks for your advise mate. Cheers.:)

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
we had bigger wheels on a mark 1 golf years ago. they looked the nuts but they rubbed the arches. plus the tyres were very expensive

the 17inch pug alloys look the nuts i think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts