Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,
i have 307 2.0l hdi sw 2004 plate.

car lacks power and can't hear turbo - peugot planet diagnostic c/o and shows 2 permanent faults
1/ engine ecu-permanent fault -turbo pressure-turbo pressure measured too low
2/ engine ecu- permanent fault - egr air circuit fault airflow measured less than recommended.

have physically checked vacuum pipes - all seem ok
have noticed some oil in intercooler although there was evidence of this before turbo stopped working.

peugot garage have had car for a week and say all is ok / normal !
local garage have agreed turbo is definatel not working.

I am looking for any ideas as am myself an engineer and can do most tasks,
and also looking for an experienced peugot mechanic in south cambs/north herts area sg85ht.

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ill second what is said about the solenoids in this thread. I had the same thing a few weeks ago - i didnt have the egr fault, but the 'turbo pressure measured too low' was there. I spent ages trying to find leaks, sucking on vacuum hoses etc etc, then replaced the solenoid that provides the vacuum to the wastegate, back to normal :) There is 2 solenoids, im not sure exactly the purposes of the other one, but i wouldnt be surprised if one or both of these failing would bring up the egr fault as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
solinod

hi there the one you want is just beind the rad in the midel at botom of engine with two pipes one gowing to vac pump the uther one gowing under the engine to the turbo ad the same falt .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts