Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My 307 has a heating problem! i have duel climate control and the drivers side only blows hot! even if i set it to cold. I have seen on here and other places searched on google that many people have this problem.
The problem is people say different reasons for this and i am not sure which reason is right. I would like to fix it myself but need to find out which part i need for my cars problem.

Also the air con is not working at the moment, i was told that it needs a regas.

I bought the car only Friday and it has 6 months warranty, would this be covered??

If someone could point me in the right direction as to which thread i need to read, that would be great.

D

·
0 Posts
The gears on the heaterbox flaps are broken. There is a repair kit available from dealers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome.

You sound like you have a textbook case of broken heater flaps. Cheapest garage I have had is £500. It is a cheap enough part that needs fixing but you need to get behind the dashboard. There are many threads on this forum about this on these forums and a DIY guide somewhere as well. This is an incredibly common problem.

To be honest, if you have just bought it, take it back and get the seller to sort it.

D

·
0 Posts
Welcome.

You sound like you have a textbook case of broken heater flaps. Cheapest garage I have had is £500. It is a cheap enough part that needs fixing but you need to get behind the dashboard. There are many threads on this forum about this on these forums and a DIY guide somewhere as well. This is an incredibly common problem.

To be honest, if you have just bought it, take it back and get the seller to sort it.
They're car is a 307 not a 407. Different problem. Very easy fix.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. Is it easy to fix?? would i have to take the whole dash out?? From the info i have found, it looks like i wouldn't have to take the whole dash out. Where would i find out the part number i need for the repair kit too please??

Thanks again :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts