Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do,
I noticed the other day that the 'bracket' that appears to be holding up my back box on the exhaust is rusted so badly that it has snapped in half. It is still able to hold the exhaust in place due to where the snap is located, however i am now wanting to replace it asap. It looks like a large metal u shape bracket surrounding the whole back box. Does anyone know what the piece is actually called and where i might find another. i do not want to approach peugeot about it as i fear having my eyes removed. I could fit it myself i just need a bit of advice.
Thanks in advance to anyone who replies

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.