Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
The 110 also has a thinner radiator (19mm as opposed to 27mm on the 90)

Dont know the reasoning behind this though!

G

·
This was what i actually had planned, anyone had a remap done?

Interested in hearing about fuel consumption/general performance etc, but most of all...... prices!!

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
i have 2 307`s 1.4hdi`s ,

remapped first one went from 68bhp to 102bhp ,

i would think a 90bhp would go to 115bhp

cost me £240

it`s like a different car for power

if you drive easy fuel consumption is good but with the extra power you use it and the fuel consumption stays the same ,

hope that helps

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I thought that the dmf took some of the stress from the torque of the higher bhp engines. 90bhp have solid flywheels coz they have as much torque as a battery powered pepper mill.

So - solid flywheel and higher bhp don't mix.

·
Super Moderator
1,805 Posts
Does the 110 not have a variable vane turbo when the 90 doesn't or am I thinking of something else?:confused:

G

·
There's a host of detail differences right across the car, but the big one is the 110s intercooler (good) and DMF (not so good).

You can tune the 90, but with several moire powerful diesel 307s available off the shelf there isn't much point.

G

·
This was what i actually had planned, anyone had a remap done?

Interested in hearing about fuel consumption/general performance etc, but most of all...... prices!!
I've got the 110bhp 307, well I did.
Got it mapped up to 150bhp and it flies the mpg has increased noticeably and you can beat most the cars on the road, I would recommend getting a bigger inter cooler though if you map a 110bhp

Definitely worth the £150 I paid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.