Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have been having a problem with my 307 for weeks now, I was just driving along at 40 mph engine stopped, I pulled over turn over several times but would not fire up so had it towed home.
When home it started of the key next day but after driving a 200 yards same again, I plugged in PP and low fuel pressure fault code so change fuel filter and checked fuel delivery and pressure from lift pump all good.
On looking at live data I am getting large +/- on rail pressure to required pressure, so fare I have change rail sensor,HP reg, HP pump, lift pump, leak off test on injectors good but change two anyway,filter and housing.
Readings still the same anyone know of wiring problems giving this.

Many Thanks vpug

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi

I have been having a problem with my 307 for weeks now, I was just driving along at 40 mph engine stopped, I pulled over turn over several times but would not fire up so had it towed home.
When home it started of the key next day but after driving a 200 yards same again, I plugged in PP and low fuel pressure fault code so change fuel filter and checked fuel delivery and pressure from lift pump all good.
On looking at live data I am getting large +/- on rail pressure to required pressure, so fare I have change rail sensor,HP reg, HP pump, lift pump, leak off test on injectors good but change two anyway,filter and housing.
Readings still the same anyone know of wiring problems giving this.

Many Thanks vpug
check the wires to the pressure sensor on the common rail (red connector i think)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Trustme

I have just taken a look at pressure sensor terminal and wires look o.k also had PP on having a look at live data and giving the wires a little move around to see if the data changes but no luck.

Thanks vpug

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
what is the fuel pressure on idle and what it the fuel pressure at say 2500 rpm, if you follow the fuel pressure sensor wire does it have a yellow connector further down if so i would recommend cutting this out and soldering the wires

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi
On idle it is 298 but +/- 2 to 8 at higher rpm can go +/- 100 out from recommended for rpm, I will have to check on the yellow connector when it stops raining.

Thanks

what is the fuel pressure on idle and what it the fuel pressure at say 2500 rpm, if you follow the fuel pressure sensor wire does it have a yellow connector further down if so i would recommend cutting this out and soldering the wires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts