Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there been on holiday for 10 days and come back to start my car and it won't.

I have 307 hdi 2.0 16valve xsi hdi on a 2006 plate

Warnings sign displays

Electronic anti theft fault
And economy mode active

Car is turning over but won't start although it runs on easy start and then cuts out when easy starts finishes.

Fault code is

P1693
U2001

You can still open the car with button on the remote and lock

Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
Recharge your battery and try again could be the codes for the keys have been lost though

You need live data not codes check for keys coded in bsi and engine ecu unlocked yes/no

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Thanks for your quick reply I do have pp2000 but don't know how to use it properly

So how do I enter the live data section and what information do you kneed
Also how to check engine ecu is unlocked and keys

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

Ok so I've gone in to bsi parameter measurements standard measurement
Immobiliser and the following is what is is showing

Transponder key number learned - 2 keys
Transponder label recognised. - no
Bsi with no engine immobiliser code (coded engine immobiliser ) - no
Bsi matched - yes
Bsi in anti scanning mode - no
Engine control unit locked - yes
Number of high frequency remote control commands learned - 2 remote controls
Remote control 1,2,3,4,5 synchronized - all say no
High frequency remote control battery flat - no

Thanks

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
That's telling me your ecu is locked so that's why your car wont start was your battery totally flat when you first tried to start it ?

Also if you have the second key try that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

It went flat after two attempts first attemp it made a bong noise then second time it went its also flat now so I've put it on charge and any way to unlock the ecu ?

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
ecu is locked and unlocked by the bsi reading the key so recharge your battery reconnect properly see bsi reboot procedure and then try again if still no go you need the security code to recode the keys to the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi

Just an update charged the battery did the proper bsi procedure and car has started up after driving around in it for 45 mins turned it of and let it sit for 5 mins struggles to start but more worryingly know I have a engine management light

Due pollution system faulty

P2565 permanent fault turbo position repeat signal position voltage to high
P0299 intermittent fault turbo pressure regulation measured to low
U2001 intermittent fault multiplexing remotely controlled triggering information not coherent
U118 intermittent fault multiplexing no bsi or air condition communication
P1693 intermittent fault starting and switching of the engine controlled starting or switch off request absent or not valid
P2199 intermittent fault air temperature after exchanger signal coherence with the intake air temperature
P0096 - intermittent fault air temperature after changer signal temperature change coherance
P0098 - intermittent fault air temperature after changer signal short to positive or circuit open
P0000 fault does not have and after sales reference

Down on power also will see how starts in the morning thanks quite a lot of faults there d

D

·
0 Posts
The turbo repeat sensor is f'd. Get the car onto diagbox and read parameter measurements for the repeat sensor and what it reads according to referance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi

Which is the turbo repeat sensor so i can order it so I no a pic on ebay also

The two codes left are
The turbo one
And start stop one

Issue is first thing in the MOrning starts on the second go if you let the car warm and switch it off and it starts straight away but if you turn it of and let the bsi click off after few minutes then it struggles to start at least 15-20 attempts including unlocking and locking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts