Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car has come up with a intermittent fault for the esp/abs done a break chack defo not the abs, if I remove the fuse for the es will it stop it going into limp mode?? and is it a easy fix ive read up online and apaz I have to check the sensors or the rear hubs??

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
my car has come up with a intermittent fault for the esp/abs done a break chack defo not the abs, if I remove the fuse for the es will it stop it going into limp mode?? and is it a easy fix ive read up online and apaz I have to check the sensors or the rear hubs??
Please explain your fault in more details as you say esp fault but the car is in limp mode

Have a read of the new members faq it tells you how to contact someone with planet to help diagnose the fault

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
connected it to the machine and it said ecu unable to diagnose problem. livid because I paid £25 just to read it lol, however the fault clears when you lock the car and leave it for a couple minutes, I don't know whats causing the fault. it comes and goes short or long runs. once the esp fault comes up on the dash, and I cannot rev past 2500 rpm, I imagine its like a protective mode so I don't lose it through a corner etc because the esp is not working. do you rekon its the sensors that are dirty. and if I dint have time to do the work would removing the fuse e a short term fix?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts