Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought the car a couple of months ago, now the snow's here it's undrivable. After reading the manual I think it's the ESP, which the book says can be disabled by pressing a button on the dash. This button isn't on our car, just a blank button. Does anyone know if this function can be disabled another way?
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
esp problem

Does the esp light flash on the dash when its you are driving?I cant see your car being fitted with esp if there is no button to switch it off cos it needs to be disabled in certain conditions, like if you are stuck in mud or in snow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, it's my husband's car, he just said it swerves all over the road and he can't get traction to get off the drive now. i'll check if there are any lights on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Check the tyres aswell and see what size they are (205/55/16 etc.), and see what the tread is like. If they're anything like everyone else is trying to drive with they'll be summer tyres with average tread, and therefore useless in anything like snow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.