Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
i am new to this forum, but what i have read so far is great, its full of info and helpful people.

Anyway, i got a 307 HDi yesterday (company car), looked in the glove box for handbook, but as usual it is missing.

I have found most things, but, i would of thought that a trip computer would show more than MPG. I have pressed the mode and it changes the screen from radio frequency to MPG, i cannot get anything else to display, is that it or is there more.

I like the dark mode on the ICE, but when you switch off the ignition and then turn it back on the display comes on again, can this be made to stay in whatever state it is when it is switched off.

And, when i start driving the car automatically locks itself, can this be switched off or changed to another setting.

Otherwise the car is great, some nice features and gizmos.

Any help would be appreciated

Simon

·
Registered
1 Posts
just press the button on the end of the wiper stalk to change readout on the on board computer

To stop the auto locking function just keep the button with the key symbol on the centre dash held for a few seconds till u hear a beep

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, a strange place for a trip computer button on the end of the wiper stalk, but still, thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.