Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Our 307 Hatch has developed a seat fault in that the front passenger seat won't tip forward using the upper pull lever.

It tips forward when we use the bottom lever but it won't go back to its pre set position.

I have had a look and the top cable looks loose.....potentially broken.

Could someone help me with any tips or guidance on how I can get the cable out and replace it?

It looks like the easiest way may be to remove the seat and work on it in the house........

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi

Our 307 Hatch has developed a seat fault in that the front passenger seat won't tip forward using the upper pull lever.

It tips forward when we use the bottom lever but it won't go back to its pre set position.

I have had a look and the top cable looks loose.....potentially broken.

Could someone help me with any tips or guidance on how I can get the cable out and replace it?

It looks like the easiest way may be to remove the seat and work on it in the house........

Cheers
hi L12pug. i just read your post, i have the same problem. i,ve searched the posts but nobody seems to like answering them. did you get yours repaired and if so how did you sort it. i've already posted a post but no replies

1 - 4 of 4 Posts