Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just purchased a 307 feline and I was wondering if anyone else had one. Was happy with the look and the kit in the car for the price I paid but the car doesn't feel anywhere near as quick as 180bhp would suggest. I have a little 108bhp ignis sport which feels so much quicker.

Wondering if there's something wrong with mine or if they all feel this sluggish. At low revs I can hardly get the thing to move.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Your ignis is far lighter and the 180 engines dont really feel quick till your right up the rev range they are vvt and it feels average till your really booting it :)

Bit like a VTEC honda.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your ignis is far lighter and the 180 engines dont really feel quick till your right up the rev range they are vvt and it feels average till your really booting it

Bit like a VTEC honda.
Cheers for the reply. You're right, the iggy is 400kg lighter and feels so much quicker off the line. With the 180 horses, I thought it would be a lot quicker off the mark but apart from that, pretty happy with the car. Loads of kit, nice full red leather interior. Don't think I could have done much better for a grand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi
I get ur post was 4+ half years ago
Do u still have ur 307 feline?
I have just bought one and had the same head scratcher about the power having just got rid of a fat heavy Saab with 150hp which felt loads quicker.
I now understand the vvt thing thanks to ur post+ replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.