Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi sorry if I'm being dumb here but, my 307 drivers side floor is wet . Dry as a bone at the back by the pedals and absolutely saturatedin the middle of the carpet and then dry again. Under the seat? This has required for three consecutive, (wet) days. I've had a little look and it looks like the seal on the windscreen is loosened a little under the bonnet about a two inch gap. I can't fathom a path the water could take that would leave the pedal area dry. So I'm unsure. Any ideas?

·
Registered
238 Posts
i had this the other week, windscreen leaked at top corner ran half way down the drivers side A pillar and dripped down to floor, i dried it up and sealed with black silicone.no more problems. when i dried out the floor with my wet and dry hoover i had over 1.5 inches of water in the vac then used a dehumidifier for 2 days for the rest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bettyswollocks not sure quite what you mean by "card" my skill level is pretty low, but i see no evidence of wetness around the door. Bridplumber, my hope is that its the same as your problem as if it wasn't it might imply rusted sills, and on a 55 plate the repair would be a game over for resale and the car would become a labour of love. And I love it!:(

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
the card is the inside part of the door with the catch you pull to get out of the car , you can lift carpet and replace wet bit below with ordinary carpet underlay , that way you have no smells.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is my drivers side door, ?? Problem has spread to under the seat now. I have been driving through a few large puddles, could this maybe it.?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts