Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
New to the site,can any one help what it is i have just recently purchased a 2001 307 1.4 petrol,I have a few problems with it the first being on start up the engine management light stays on and get a anti pollution fault flash up 3 times,does any one have any ideas i have read some posts saying it is a fep filter or something like that but that only seems to be associated with the diesel versions,
2nd
the second fault is when i brake there seems to be a grinding noise(not pads already checked)but after about 3-4 miles driving i get a abs fault flash up and then the grinding stops i have changed the abs sensor but with no joy it still does it.

3rd i have a 5 disk changer in the dash but there is a after market radio in so its doing nothing what i ask is,our lass has a citroen c3 and wants a cd player would it be possible to fit the changer into hers and does it require coding to the chassis like the radios do.

4th
how do you remove the speedo clocks from the dash i cant see any screws etc
sorry if its a little long winded but i am fed up already,and i have only owned it 4 days any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
With regards to the changer, i am gathering it is the Blaupunkt 5 Disc CD changer you have?

These also have faults, mine has packed in, which probably explains why there is an aftermarket Cd player in the car.
Orginially it would have been the radio and tape deck on top, and the 5disc changer underneath.

You can disconnect the tape deck and radio and remove that section, and replace it with an aftermarket cd player and this fixes the problem as the problem lies within the changer itself. (it can still stay in its place to make up the room for the aftermarket cdplayer to be placed on top of)

The disc changer i suspect is faulty and you wouldnt also be able to transfer it into another car without the correct connectors and codes. This probably isn't worth your while to be honest.... and the tell-tale signs of another cd player in the car tell me that it has had the same faults as every other disc changer in that year of production!

hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts