Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Anyone tell me where to find wheel alignment sensor on a 2005 307hdi please ???
Getting fault codes U1305 and U1105
ESP light
Thanks peeps
Jay

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
There is no such thing as a wheel alignment sensor what you are asking about is a steering angle sensor BUT its not likely to be faulty it may need calibrated.

The U codes are communication errors no fault codes as such

ESP light is on because of the issue what has been done to the car i recon you have had a steering rack done or track rod ends fitted tracking done badly any of these can cause it but there are many reasons so its best to give the full symptoms to get the right advice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reliable406

Thanks for your reply
The car was sitting on the drive for a year I've had no track rod ends fitted do you think it's worth getting the tracking checked 1st and then the calibration? If so how much would these cost approximately?
Thanks for your help ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reliable406

Where would calibration be done ?
Is it costly?
Thank you so much
I've been to lots of garages today but none the wiser as they all say take it to main dealer

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Any garage who has diagnostic gear AND actually knows how to use it can calibrate it it takes 10 mins if you know how

Someone on here may do it but you dont have your location in your profile if you did someone local may offer to help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reliable406

Morning
Just been told that the fault code means the ribbon has snapped and it's causing a communication problem.
Is this a big problem?
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jimmyarsbar

Morning jimmy
No scraping sound when I turn the wheel and no airbag light goes out.
Message on dash reads "ESP/ASR not responding.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts