Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. just after some information. My dad got a 2007 307 1.6 hdi 90 the car was fitted with an aftermarket radio/cd player so the stalk controls dont operate ie setting time date an access menu.

He was looking to know if he was to get a factory 307 radio same year from the breakers how do you go about getting a code is it just as simple as the serial number on side of the radio an someone will give a code or does it need plugged in with your cars vin number? Thanks

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
There is no code on them but there are 2 types of radio he needs an RD4 type from any 2006 onwards peugeot or citroen.

The radio needs to be programmed to the car it is known as vin coded it will work without coding but will beep constantly till it is coded

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks thats great help. Now i just need to find someone who can do that. Live in northern ireland if there is anyone else about tjis area who could pass on any information cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a similar problem, ever since I replaced my battery the display clock is constantly flashing as I cannot set the time now that I have an aftermarket stereo.
Is there really no way to control the display without the original stereo?

·
Registered
71 Posts
A Connects2 CTHPE01 interface lead has been recommended in the past. There should be cheaper alternatives also. These should allow you to change the time and date from the steering controls

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All working great just the radio wont pick up any signal on stations. Looks like it will be alot CDs being listened to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts