Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peugeot 307sw 2.0 hdi estate (2004). What should be the normal running temp also what kind of mileage should i get from a full tank of diesel?
Many Thanks, Addy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was just about to ask the same bout mpg or miles per tank. what are you getting???

since I got mine I've only really used it round town and got bout 450 miles from a tank or £80. my dash computer says I average 33mpg but if you work it out its more like 36mpg.
Don't know if that's good or bad????

·
5,884 Posts
2.0 110 FAP SW about the same temp 70 and between 550-600 to a tank dependent on driving

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
engine temp

Thanks for the relpy's, managed to scrape 500 miles to a full tank and that was being economical. On the engine temp, my 307 runs at 85 which i think is kind of high. There is a weird "clunking" noise coming from the back low side of the engine. Could it be the EGR not working as it should? Cheers.

·
5,884 Posts
If it at the back bottom on cambelt end of engine with the high temps possible broken impeller on the water pump

·
Registered
107 Posts
85 Is normal my 307 90bhp is at 85, my 406 hdi 110 is at 90, and my xsara hdi 90 was @ 75, and my c5 hdi 110 was @ 70 so take your pic ive heard they should be around 85 as i though 70 and 75 was unusually low and one of the 406 owners changed his cluster and this in turn changed the temperature reading and not one has ever overheated or had a head gasket issue and i dont drive like miss daisy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts