Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have a 2005 307 1.6hdi se sw with dual climate control, even when the dials are set to low the drivers side vents are blowing hot air and the passengers side vents are blowing cool air. Is ther any way i can fix this problem.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
There has been an ongoing problem with these and as far as i know there is either a recall /flash by peugeot about wear on the flaps , its not an expensive fix i`ll try and find out more for you and get back to you.

update - its wear on the gears/cogs on the motors your dealer will fix.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Sorry , they have recalls were they notify all car owners with the problem call them in and fix them , then they have flashes were they know a problem exists but only fix them if you contact them.

(i think thats it , don`t hold me to that explaination).:eek:

should be free by the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi got the part from dealer today for £9.32 and fitted it in no time thanks very much

only problem is when i switch on air con ihear a click noise then a whisp like a squirt of air and the air from the vents isnt getting that cold just coolish possibly no cooler than the out side air, anyone have any ideas please

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Sounds like mine starting up, takes a good 5-10mins for mine to get cold, maybe you need it re-gassed ,you`re meant to use it on a regular basis even if you don`t need it, think quickfit check it for leaks and regas for around £40.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts