Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 307 dturbo 2.0 Hdi 110bhp, yesterday I noticed it was taking alittle longer to start than normal, anyway last night drove about 30miles, stopped to pick up mate, came back to car 10 mins later it won't start, turns over but nothing, plugged pp2000 in to it and it comes up with

Intermittent fault, fuel low pressure pump supply open circuit or short circuit to earth

Low pressure pump is working and I have fuel to the high pressure pump,

Any ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of pressure though? A Planet diagnostic will tell you current and reference pressures.
Reference pressures 1980bAr

Ignition on pressure 8bar

Cranking pressure. 141bar

So I guess it needs a low pressure pump?

·
5,665 Posts
Check your fuel filter and injectors and leak off's etc 141bar cranking is below threshold for injection.

ECU needs to see >200 bar fuel pressure before it will start injection. You have restricted fuel feed to HP pump, defective pump and/or leak/faulty injector in high pressure system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check your fuel filter and injectors and leak off's etc 141bar cranking is below threshold for injection.

ECU needs to see >200 bar fuel pressure before it will start injection. You have restricted fuel feed to HP pump, defective pump and/or leak/faulty injector in high pressure system.
Ok, did a injector leak off test, no 3 is leaking but not massively other 3 are fine, I've seen alot worse and still run before, I will pull pump out of tank in morning, and see if it's got a blocked filter, just needed advise before I put a LP pump in

·
Registered
14,281 Posts
We had this with a 406 some days was fine other days no go started with a push or tow turned out filter in base of tank pump was clogged cleaned out ran fine ever since.

Be carefull pulling pump apart they are easily broken.

·
5,665 Posts
What condition is the under bonnet fuel filter in. You could also disconnect the LP feed to HP pump and dump into a bucket/can to see what the fuel flow rate is like with Ign on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts