Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my car is 2004 petrol 307.
when i lock the car with remote key and then press and hold the lock button, all open windows go up execpt for the driver's window. After trying it for a while, the same window started to refuse to go up, even from the interior button...then luckily, after a while and all of a sudden, it started to work again but from inside button only, and not from the remote key control plip! is there any reset procedure that works for the window control? i tried the 10 second wait rule, but it did not work..is there a detailed way for doing it for the windows lock? may be i did it the wrong way. thank you a lot
Additional Details:
the method i tried:
i put the key in accessories , press on lock, and while keep pressing, i let window down, and while key still in ignition, i press on unlock and let window up, but still no result.
i need a step by step guide plsssss.
thanks a lot

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
From inside close window fully and keep finger on close button holding it up for 10 seconds, if you`ve already tried this sorry i must have read your post wrong.:eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you mean i do this:
- i enter car
- i close window fully
- i put key in ignition and press and hold on lock button for 10 seconds

then i do what?
do i open window while key still in ignition and while still pressing the lock?
thank you for advising

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
sorry , turn ignition on open window then close, while closing your finger is under the window switch correct? keep your finger in that position and keep doing the action of closing the window even though the window is closed for 10 seconds , as if someone was trying to push down your window from the outside and you`re trying to keep closing it , if you understand.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it worked for me, i just lowered the windows, then pressed more down for 5 seconds, then i lift it up and then afterwards i tried it and it worked

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the same problem, but the press and hold for 10 solution worked just fine. It does seem important not to release the button too soon. Think I did first time, but second time, counting a s--l--o--w 10 seconds, it worked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts