Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Could anyone on here remove dpf software for my 307 if i emailed the file to them please, this is the 2.0 hdi 136hp (RHR) SID803. can pay via paypal no probs.
Hope someone can help
Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hi all,
Could anyone on here remove dpf software for my 307 if i emailed the file to them please, this is the 2.0 hdi 136hp (RHR) SID803. can pay via paypal no probs.
Hope someone can help
Cheers,
Dave
Hi what did you use to read the ecu?
If you find somebody to do it let me know I am wanting to find a way of doing mine too :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not read it yet, but have ordered fgtech galletto master, should be here this week some time, this supposedly reads it direct from obd connector, no need to remove ecu and open it up like bdm etc..
will let you know how it goes, :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I will be trying to remove my PDF after mot has been done, (don't know if it will effect emissions ) . Will be trying with pp2000 , will also be filming it for utube clip, hope this will help? Doh , I am doing it on a 307

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. I will be trying to remove my PDF after mot has been done, (don't know if it will effect emissions ) . Will be trying with pp2000 , will also be filming it for utube clip, hope this will help? Doh , I am doing it on a 307

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Does anyone know if removing the dpf will fail the emissions on an mot I am interested in removing the dpf on my 136

·
Registered
60 Posts

i done mine about 14 mths agowith ecu safe mines 110bhp 307 02 plate flys thr mot
i used galleto and
planet clear all faults ist then read ecu put in ecusafe then write back then turn ecu dpf off with planet

·
Registered
4 Posts
It would probably fail the mot but here-s a solution !!

Does anyone know if removing the dpf will fail the emissions on an mot I am interested in removing the dpf on my 136
IT WOULD PROBABLY FAIL THE MOT BUT HERE-S A SOLUTION !!

Before going to do the MOT Test , add about 7/8 litres of - sunflower / vegetable cooking oil (buy from shop) over 5 litre of diesel .

OR , make sure that u have about 65% - 70% cooking oil (sunflower / vegetable - buy from shop) and 30% to 35% Diesel in the fuel tank , and make sure that the engine temperature is around 80 degrees celsius when u go to MOT TEST and - will pass the MOT Emission Test .

If u have a Particle Filter DPF / FAP make sure that the total mix of DIESEL and COOKING OIL in not more than 20 litres as is known that cooking oil can create problems by blocking the DPF / FAP after prolonged use. (like using for more than 3 weeks)

DO NOT WORRY THAT THE CAR WILL NOT WORK ANY-MORE AS IT WILL WORK MUCH BETTER THAN JUST WITH DIESEL IN THE TANK(YOU WILL NOTICE A INCREASE IN ACCELERATION RESPONSE WILL BE MORE POWERFUL )

I have 2 friend's that did this and really worked (from what they say )

It should definitely pass , i haven't tried but i will try at my next MOT and if i remember about this i will give u a reply.

I will do my best to help with any issues that i know a fix for.
if anyone knows or have can u please give me a reply or link with :
ECU file with DPF/FAP DELETED properly working for PEUGEOT 407 2.0 HDI RHR 136 - 2004 UK MODEL - with SIEMENS SID803 ecu.

if ayone know's how to properly modify the *ECU file* or have one reply here or send me a email at -

[email protected]

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
4 Posts
on SID803 there is 100% manual solution like factory nodpf cars.
any chance to tell me how to do-it / what is the solution(what do u mean in your reply) or maybe u have the file ?? As i have really big problems with my Peugeot , my oil gets contaminated with diesel straight away after changing , because of continuous regeneration , and soon the turbo will be gone as well so i cannot use it :( ..
Please help me ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are a lot of versions of software in ecu. A dont know wich have you.
Writing any file - its bad style. I need your original dump from ecu.
We can discuss details in pm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i cannot send u a PM as i am new user

There are a lot of versions of software in ecu. A dont know wich have you.
Writing any file - its bad style. I need your original dump from ecu.
We can discuss details in pm.
Hello mate . the thing is that for moment i don't have access to my car but soon i will and i will copy the ECU and send-it to you and the HW/SW version as well . what shall i use to copy the memory is GALLETTO ok ?
I know good in mechanic's and electric's but not very good in flashing the memory :D .. and if u don't mind after cancelling the DPF will the ECU still read the pressure from exhaust or i will have to cancel the Pressure Sensor as well ? Thank's and i will send the file to you as soon as i will have access to my car (i left it to a friend 50 miles away as i was worrying that i will not be able to reach home).
I am a new user and cannot PM admin's only after 20 post's . thank's

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Everything I have read regarding Siemens ECU's is that they need to be opened up and either remove the chip or connect a header to the chip which has a ribbon going back to the programming device. I guess this is what Foblas means by unpacking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts