Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 307 hdi estate with sat nav (no disc though)
The pixels have started to go on the display and looking to replace it with a working second hand one, have popped the unit out to get the part number and it is 9660 3517 80. The ever reliable flebay has let me down as all of the ones on there are different part numbers, now the question is has anyone on here dismantled a unit as i am thinking i could replace just the screen part from a different unit if it is possible and thought i would see if this has been tried before in case i am wasting my time and should just live with the gueswork of what it says till one comes up on flea bay or at the scrappies, any advice.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Dismantling the display is very hard, to make matters worse, there are big differences between makers.

Now, IIRC i ordered one that was different from mine. It work perfectly, but did not have the OBC (only date, no consumption etc). I enabled it via PP2000 and it's working perfectly.

YMMV though..

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I replaced the NFD in both my 307's. One was an 04 with the other being a facelift. Both times the replacement was by a different manufacturer than the original but had the same connector and worked perfectly. I think you'll find that as long as the display listed has the two buttons required to adjust the settings for the display it will work fine.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The ones in navi systems are different, they have a different lead that comes from the navi system itsself. The others have a connector that comes from the BSI. I think your best bet is to trawl through the local scrappies so you know donor car. Also be aware that the facelift cars are CAN CAN and the pre-facelift are CAN VAN

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must learn to buy cars with nothing fancy or electrical, on second thoughts what would I do with all my free time? Thanks for the advice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts