Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys
i'm actually new to the forum , i fix my car (307cc 2008 2.0 petrol ) myself since i bought it 4 years ago .
i've notice a rear problem since 6 months ago , which is so much delayed acceleration like 2s or more ( no less than 2s ) its very dangerous and annoying . there are 2 youtube videos , i uploaded them just now to link them down
i've check all the internet for solutions , i've check throttle body , leakage of intake air , injectors , replacing the coils , replacing the sparks , checking the fuel pump , plugged into laptop and check it by scanmaster , replacing the battery , checking the electric generator .
some points : ( sometime at low press the engine shut off )
pressing hard will prevent this from happening
may some of you think that the problem is from the gearbox , but its not relate , cuz its happening also if you test it in (p or n )mode ,
here a picture of what may help

some videos
https://youtu.be/gyB_Pvhu1mw
https://youtu.be/JqJBGr8IwlI
even the dealer here where i live don't know the problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you had any luck with this yet? I am having similar issues and have replaced a number of parts without success including coil pack, fuel pump, fuel filter, crankshaft sensor, coolant sensor. It has been suggested that I get the throttle body calibrated at the dealer as this can fix the issue which is getting done next week. I will keep you posted. Let me know if you find a solution. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got some new news for this problem , as someone posted the same symbols and then he fix it by changing the water pump and putting new thermostat ,
others said it might be the cylinder gasket as well ,
i recommend for you to do a cylinder pressure test as it will clear up if you need to replace your engine gasket

·
Registered
4 Posts
This problem for me turned out to be related to the variable valve timing. There was a problem causing the cam phaser or oil control solenoid to to stick and so when accelerating there was a delay in valve timing adjustment while the oil pressure built up. I solved this by doing an oil flush with liqui moly engine detox and then adding a bottle of their “tappet stop noise” to the new oil. This product claims to clean out the small lifter oil pasages and prevent them sticking. I saw a siqnificant improvement after driving with the additive for around 250km and it continues to get better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i find the solution
its in intake pipe , Peugeot in their 307cc models the air intake has a black block after the air filter, its job to make a limit air reaction and adjust the pressure ,
just make sure the filter is 100% connected and closes with under it ( black adjustment air suction ) and the problem will be solved by 90%

1 - 6 of 6 Posts