Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my girlfriend bought a 307 but when driving along suddenly all the dash warning lights come on and stop light flashes, however the speedo drops to zero so do the revs and fuel the trip counter and miliage counter are all blank.. also noticed that hazzord light switch and central locking button on the dash Doesn't work when this happens.. but when we turn car off it will stay on for a few mins then reset itself for a while longer has any1else had this problem? Thanks also noticed its only when the passengers air deactivation light comes on even though we havent turned it off!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sounds like you need to find someone near you with planet and hook it up and see if it brings up any faults,then go from there.Take a look at the map and see if there is someone near you that could help. or even update your profile with your location :lol:

·
11,873 Posts
I had this on a 306. It was a corroded earth strap from the battery to the bodywork.

Not saying that this will be the fix for you but well worth a check. I've seen many rusty connections on 307s over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts