Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my air con on my 307 d turbo wasnt working so i took it down to a garage who did a leak test which came out ok and then filled the gas for the air con. but when it is switched on it doesnt seem to be working and just feels the same as having it on 14 eco. sometimes when the climate is switched on it doesnt work straight away and makes like a whirring sound as though something is blocking it. any suggestions as to what this is and what the problem with the ac could be? also does anyone know what a cabin filter is ?

·
Registered
862 Posts
ouzair said:
hi my air con on my 307 d turbo wasnt working so i took it down to a garage who did a leak test which came out ok and then filled the gas for the air con. but when it is switched on it doesnt seem to be working and just feels the same as having it on 14 eco. sometimes when the climate is switched on it doesnt work straight away and makes like a whirring sound as though something is blocking it. any suggestions as to what this is and what the problem with the ac could be? also does anyone know what a cabin filter is ?

When the car was regassed did they use a dye to check for leaks? Some pugs usually leak on the 2 aluminium pipes that run along the front/ rear of the condensor/radiator or it could be a leak on the condensor but i would make sure the system has refrigerent and NO leaks before checking the electrics....

cabin or 'pollen filter' is there to prevent dust,pollen bits of leaves etc from entering the cabin. Check that this isnt blocked usually located by removing the scuttle panel.Should be replaced every 2-3 years

1 - 2 of 2 Posts