Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

The cruise control on my 307 does not always activate despite being on 4th or 5th gear and faster than 30mph. Most of the times it will activate, other times it does not? Also the stalk shows "ON" and "OFF" does it mean it has no speed limiter and cannot be activated on PP? To get speed limiter as well do I need new stalk? Also I get no indication on the mileage display about activation/deactivation.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Is the car pre 2006 ? When I first put cruise on my 04 307 it wouldn't work and there was no indication that there was any fault. It turned out to be a brake switch needed replacing. The same problem with the brake switch was on my 55 plate restyling 307 but that showed a speed control fault on the MFD.

With just on/off it will be cruise only. To get the limiter, you'll need a new stalk with limiter and more than likely a new accelerator pedal. The type of cruise control will probably need changing with PP2000 to activate the limiter but IMHO, limiter is a waste of time. I never used it when I had it on a Honda FRV apart from trying it out and forgetting it was on and wondering why the car wouldn't accelerate :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts