Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
had a new stereo fitted to my 2007 307 which I have since had removed as it was causing a drain on the battery. Due to this drain the battery had completely discharged and the dashboard display is all now in French and the time/date are wrong. I've put the original stereo back in and tried to access the config menu to change date/time and language but after pressing menu it only allows access to what I think is the rear wiper controls (ess vit mar if that helps). Pressing the menu button doesn't do anything else and the up down controls on the stereo that are supposed to allow you to access other options don't work. OK does select the rear wiper option but it only tells me its active - I can't change it.
I've tried a BSI reset which has reset the time to its default but still have the same problems -anyone else had the same problem and know what to do?
thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hi all,
had a new stereo fitted to my 2007 307 which I have since had removed as it was causing a drain on the battery. Due to this drain the battery had completely discharged and the dashboard display is all now in French and the time/date are wrong. I've put the original stereo back in and tried to access the config menu to change date/time and language but after pressing menu it only allows access to what I think is the rear wiper controls (ess vit mar if that helps). Pressing the menu button doesn't do anything else and the up down controls on the stereo that are supposed to allow you to access other options don't work. OK does select the rear wiper option but it only tells me its active - I can't change it.
I've tried a BSI reset which has reset the time to its default but still have the same problems -anyone else had the same problem and know what to do?
thanks
in my 307 the way i change the time and language is on the display at the top of the dash.
hold the 2 buttons together. then it will do somert. let go of the left one and eep pressing the right one till u see english then press the left one. thats it. do the same for time nd dates.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the reply, I dont have the buttons next to the display I need to use the stereo unfortunately

·
Registered
1 Posts
Radio problem on 307

Have had exactly the same problem with my 307. Did you ever resolve this issue?

By the way what DOES "ess vit mar" mean?

Rob

·
11,820 Posts
Its a French abbreviation and means if your front wipers are on, the rear wiper will do a single stroke when you engage reverse gear to clean the rear window for you.

·
Registered
684 Posts
in my 307 the way i change the time and language is on the display at the top of the dash.
hold the 2 buttons together. then it will do somert. let go of the left one and eep pressing the right one till u see english then press the left one. thats it. do the same for time nd dates.
Sounds about right to me. :nod:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Depending on the year veh, if Mk1 then hold left button on MFD this should then activate the menu function.
You beat me to it Cibear. On the facelift model the menu is activated by the radio. Still have it in my head that the remote stalk comes into play but that might just be if an after market head unit is being used.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You need to fix the buttons on the radio first then :)
I would like to know if there was any other alternative.. but ok, apparently there is no.

That is a cruise control switch nothing to do with radio control !
I just wanted to illustrate, I changed the photo for the correct and better understanding..

I opened another topic (Radio buttons and onboard computer don't work (307 2006/2007 Griffe)) explaining my problem. I will not answer this one anymore. Thanks for your attention

1 - 17 of 17 Posts