Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Im trying to replace the coms unit on a 53 plate, 110 hp 307 sw.

It has auto lights and wipers.

the part number off the old part is 96533587XT.

So, anyone have any leads as to where I may get one? Tried e bay etc......,

or alternatively, anyone any idea if another one with different part number would work?

Ive also seen ads for people who can fix, any thoughts on that, or maybe someone who can fix it.

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
This has been done over and over

1 the FUNCTIONS need to match NOT the number
2 trustme on here used to fix them he may have given up now just like i gave up selling them due to all the part numbers i got sick of trying to convince people the numbers dont matter !

If you went to peugeot with your vin number and got a replacement it would NOT have the same number but would work peugeots 6 digit part number matches at least 10 xt numbers !

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers
Id sort of guessed that, but these things are so expensive I wanted to understand a bit more.

I think the one on the car is a replacement, so I just need to match the function and possibly the manufacturer?

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You just need to match ALL the functions.

If your car has ESP then only an ESP replacement will do other than that just match the functions i can supply 1 if you post pics of plugs on rear and stalk images so i can see all the functions

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, i have possibly located one im going to check out tomorrow, if that isnt any good oll get back in touch. Thanks again.
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts