Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H all am please looking for some help

I have a pug 307, I have a BIG issue with the comms unit, I changed the comms unit about 2 years ago for a second hand part but I made a BIG mistake by not getting like for like, although the one I got worked it never has been right.
I want to buy the correct one as I now have the common issue with the air bag light and the horn not working BUT because this is not the original unit I cant match the numbers up. !
NEW these things are £300, I don’t mind a good second hand one but how do I know what type !

Please help !!!! MOT due soon !

Thank you

·
5,664 Posts
post your VIN and we can find original part No. Other than that Eurocarparts/carparts4less do them at a good price and once you have put in reg no you can select based on what fitted to car front fogs, trip etc.

·
Registered
14,281 Posts
Problem with these is the Peugeot part number is not what sellers generally quote

Peugeots part number is 6 digits 6242B3 or the like

Manufacturers part number is 96605676XT or similar and various part numbers fit various models !!

Part numbers change through the years even though the part will fit !

P

·
0 Posts
I'd have gone to Eurocarparts and at least then you get a warranty. Easy enough to fit, take your time and make sure all plugs are in right place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts