Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

strange problem here - i have a 307 1.4s. Its developed a strange clicking sound that sounds like its coming from the centre console. You can often hear it when you unlock the car doors. However, mostly you hear when starting the car. Its getting more frequent also.

Once the car is started and moving you dont hear it again.

initially, i though it might have been the CD player but even with no CD in, it can still make the noise.

any help would be appreciated. Would love to know what it is before i take it to peugeot so i dont get stung!!

many thanks :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi mate.

i have not had this problem but i reckon that it might be something to do with the fuse box in the glove compartment on the passenger side. i dont no if this is right. if i was you i would take it to a main dealer to have a quick look so they can tell you what the problem is

sorry i cant help much

·
Registered
862 Posts
stevent said:
Hi all,

strange problem here - i have a 307 1.4s. Its developed a strange clicking sound that sounds like its coming from the centre console. You can often hear it when you unlock the car doors. However, mostly you hear when starting the car. Its getting more frequent also.

Once the car is started and moving you dont hear it again.

initially, i though it might have been the CD player but even with no CD in, it can still make the noise.

any help would be appreciated. Would love to know what it is before i take it to peugeot so i dont get stung!!

many thanks :)
its just the relays behind the fuse box. The clicking you hear is the contacts opening and closing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts