Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002, 307.

The central locking locks and then opens immediatley when I try to lock the car by remote. I dont think its an electrical problem as all seems to be working except when I listen closely to each door as it locks then unlocks there's a good positive "click click" from all doors except the drivers door. My assumption is all is not well inside this door. I took off the door panel and the white plastic cover from the lever setup to reveal the mechanism but my problem is I'm not sure what tell tale signs to look out for. I'm sure that some lever is meant to de-activate and activate the door handle but nothing appears to be moving at all when I press the remote.

Has anyone investigated or repaired the above?

·
Registered
862 Posts
conk307 said:
2002, 307.

The central locking locks and then opens immediatley when I try to lock the car by remote. I dont think its an electrical problem as all seems to be working except when I listen closely to each door as it locks then unlocks there's a good positive "click click" from all doors except the drivers door. My assumption is all is not well inside this door. I took off the door panel and the white plastic cover from the lever setup to reveal the mechanism but my problem is I'm not sure what tell tale signs to look out for. I'm sure that some lever is meant to de-activate and activate the door handle but nothing appears to be moving at all when I press the remote.

Has anyone investigated or repaired the above?

When a door unlocks but then will not lock, or if it locks and then doesnt unlock then it is usually down to>
Broken or disconnected link rod(s) or
Faulty lock motor

One lock fails to operate then aswell as the above
Broken or disconnected wiring or connections
broken, binding or disconnected link rod(s)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts