Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

im after taking out the standard 307 cd player and installing a pioneer mp3 player but i have heard many different reviews on weather or not it is worth it.

i know the stalk will not work with a new head unit but what about all the dashboard information eg track number, time and radio station... will all that stuff all work? :confused:

Also if i was to change it and then find out i dont like it and pit the old cd player back in, will the stalk work again?

all information much appreciated.

thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
moo_boots said:
Hi

im after taking out the standard 307 cd player and installing a pioneer mp3 player but i have heard many different reviews on weather or not it is worth it.

i know the stalk will not work with a new head unit but what about all the dashboard information eg track number, time and radio station... will all that stuff all work? :confused:

Also if i was to change it and then find out i dont like it and pit the old cd player back in, will the stalk work again?

all information much appreciated.

thanks guys! :)
Your cars ecu wont recognise the new head unit so dash diplay wont work. Re-fiting the original head unit will have everything working again as long as you have and put in the security code again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts