Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently bought a 2004 2.0 16V 307 cc. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a Workshop Manual for this car? Hard copy or PDF download. I like to do my own work, but without some kind of manual it becomes very difficult!!

TIA

Artie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi madbadandold,

Thanks for your post, yeah, the Haynes 307 book does not cover the 'cc', but is it worth buying as an info source for the engine and other major components or is the non cc 307 totally different?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
find a combination of service box and pp2000 does the trick for mine
Hi arc,

Thanks for your post :)

I'm relatively new here, i know pp2000 is the diagnostic software, what does 'service box' refer to?

Artie

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Service box is the official factory workshop/parts manual. You can sign up to it by 'becoming' an independent repairer.

Access to the general stuff like part numbers is free, but anything technical you pay for. Not expensive though. You pay for time on the site, so go in prepared to do as much saving/printing as you can for your paid time. Dont try to figure things out, just save/print/save/print... ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are these any good, i did look at these as an option and for 19.99 seemed ok but was a little unsure

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these any good, i did look at these as an option and for 19.99 seemed ok but was a little unsure
I just bought the following from emanualonline

2004 PEUGEOT 307CC SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL

The description from their website:
'FACTORY HIGHLY DETAILED REPAIR MANUALS, WITH COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS, WIRING SCHEMATICS AND DIAGRAMS TO COMPLETELY SERVICE AND REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE.'

The manual is blatantly not even for my car, it contains NO wiring diagrams, NO part numbers, NO real detail.... in fact, it is utterly useless and rubbish!!!

I'm going after them big time for a refund as what they are doing is bordering on fraud.

Don't waste your money!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts

'FACTORY HIGHLY DETAILED REPAIR MANUALS, WITH COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS AND ILLUSTRATIONS, WIRING SCHEMATICS AND DIAGRAMS TO COMPLETELY SERVICE AND REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE.'

The manual is blatantly not even for my car, it contains NO wiring diagrams, NO part numbers, NO real detail.... in fact, it is utterly useless and rubbish!!!

I'm going after them big time for a refund as what they are doing is bordering on fraud.

what did it contain . mine came as a zip file and I had to load firmware to use it once unzip

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

I've bought 3 "manuals" from the website (Peugeot, Renault, Ford), and all of them worked ok with me. Sometimes there's an occasional software hiccup, but there's plenty of content.

If you purchase the 307 manual, what you'll get is a VMware configuration file - this needs to be played using VMWare player. Once set up, you'll have a screen with the Sedre and Servicebox platforms shortcutted on the XP virtual desktop. This means that not only do you have access to the parts lists, repair diagrams and wiring diagrams for the 307, but for all cars using the VIN and DAM numbers.

If you need any pointers, get in touch

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've bought 3 "manuals" from the website (Peugeot, Renault, Ford), and all of them worked ok with me. Sometimes there's an occasional software hiccup, but there's plenty of content.

If you purchase the 307 manual, what you'll get is a VMware configuration file - this needs to be played using VMWare player. Once set up, you'll have a screen with the Sedre and Servicebox platforms shortcutted on the XP virtual desktop. This means that not only do you have access to the parts lists, repair diagrams and wiring diagrams for the 307, but for all cars using the VIN and DAM numbers.

If you need any pointers, get in touch
i agree . i have brought 2 and they worked fine

·
Registered
5 Posts
im new here and came across this. where did you end up purchasing it?

theres some on ebay but i would love to get your insight!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Even that site are not what they claim actually.
What aspect(s) do you find unsatisfactory? The only thing I have found not to work is the linking with the VIN, which has been somehow disabled by Peugeot. That aspect I can get from the online Service Box. Free access to the repair procedures and wiring information is well worth the £9.99, and their support is good, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts