Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New to this forum, my wife's 307 cc roof only partly closes. Boot lid opens, but that's it. At the moment I'm working away. So car is in the drive with no way of getting the roof down. Any help to manually close the roof appreciated and also likely causes, where are the micro switches etc.

Thanks in advance

Nms

P

·
0 Posts
Hi all

New to this forum, my wife's 307 cc roof only partly closes. Boot lid opens, but that's it. At the moment I'm working away. So car is in the drive with no way of getting the roof down. Any help to manually close the roof appreciated and also likely causes, where are the micro switches etc.

Thanks in advance

Nms
Oddly enough in the roof ha ha. Check the one in the boot where the luggage cover locks into place.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you have the vehicle handbook it does contain instructions on how to manually close the roof. It is quite complicated and involves the removal of various bits of trim. There should also be a couple of largish allen style keys which are needed to perform the manual closing. Mine were in a tray inside the hard covered owners folder that was supplied with the vehicle when new. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all thanks for the answers, oddly enough it's working again. Covers will remain off until we are sure the problem has gone away, if they ever really do go away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi there, I had a similar problem (see my posts). If it's microswitches it will shown up on a proper diagnostic.
Mine always got stuck after the boot opened but completed the cycle if I released the switch and pressed again. After 2 weeks at the stealers and their guess it might be the pump, I took it to French Diagnostic Services in Telford (check their website) it was diagnosed within an hour or so that it needed the oil changed in the roof pump ( it was black and thick). Now it works fine!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts