Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks i wos think is it same lake in peugeot 206? am new in this section ,bicouse i ask for some picture i wos looked in this link but i didnt finde any picture how to

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

· Registered
15,373 Posts
As i say its way more complex you need to take off some trim to get to the pump and you also need an allen key to release catches and wind a motor the roof is very hard to move without 2 people.

There are a few threads on here relating to roofs im sure 1 of them has pics do a search

· Registered
8 Posts
I have been having issues with my roof also. Had to manually put it up myself. The process is in the book but is isn't an easy job. I think they made it far more complex than it needed to be. I had to do it with the aid of my 12 yo son. If I can give any advice, don't ask a 12 yo. Definitely get another adult to help!

· Registered
93 Posts
is there chance to manual put on roof any idea or any picture tanks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Example......

Go to bot/ open bot.
Take the black plastic of the back of the bot that where the loop lock is,
Know take a curtain off / know take wheel out /
Know take last plastic of....

Your see a huge black foam , and a big black wallet
Break the seal and your see a roof pump on the pump there a
Allen key hole , on it own onnthe pump it self , you need to release the hole with a Alan key
And know start the roof folding process, leave the alen key hole/screw open

Goto front car sit in passenger seat , look above and take the roof lining off // under the roof lining, your see the roof locking mechanism in the midle , know your see a hole , you need to put a Alan key in that hole and undo the roof lock....

Make sure the bot lid is open and the curtain/screen needs to be rolled to the back so it closed ...

Your need to open the two arm paaddles from the bot, if there both locked down, your need to pull a cord to open the locks , know on the back of the bot your see a motor your need to put a alan key in that motor and wind the flaps to stick upwards all the way .

Know you need to pull back the roof and fold it into the bot...(( needs two ppl ))

Know go to the paddle motor and use a alan key and put the paddle arms down , niw lock the arms in postion.

Once the roof folded in the boot, your need to open the bot lid and Do the pump screw back up.

· Read Only
46 Posts
one problem i have is the mechanism wont lock hinge. but at last somebody taking time to explain. CMON FORUM MEMBERS. TELL ME HOW TO GET MECH LOCKED IN , LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU. meant to help people like me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.