Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

This is my first post so hello to you all.

We have just purchased a 55 plate 307 cc. Last week my wife lowered the roof and there was a crunch and clunk. The same happened when the roof was raise. There weren't any error messages. I looked in the boot and found that somehow the upper boot trim had come loose and had pushed into the lower boot trim, causing it to bend and jam. I took out my screw driver and dismantled all the trimmings. Putting it back together I found that some screws were missing and the bottom trim was permanently bent.

I wanted to ask a few questions:
1. Is this a common problem?
2. Does anyone have any images that they could share detailing exactly how the trim fits properly?
3. Does anyone know of a place where I could source a replacement lower trim panel?

Thanks in advance

Steve.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
you need to be patient. Not everyone has a CC and the ones that do may not have logged on during the 26 hours between your posts.

We are all just ordianary people with real lives. We don't get paid to watch for new posts and can only make suggestions on subjects we feel confident we can contribute to. When someone with experience of the CC roof logs on and sees your post they may well respond or could be put off by apparent impatience which gives the impression of demanding a quick response. This probably isn't your intention and I can understand you wanting to resolve it quickly but additional 'anyone?' posts isn't going to speed things up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts