Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've just purchased a 2005 307cc and both rear lights have broken rear lights. Can I buy just the lens or is it a full unit..? Cheers in advance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I can't find some I might have a go at bending some perspex to fit and then silicone them on.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Might be an idea to look for some "boy racer" ones. They are usually cheaper than standard ones. I needed LHD headlights for a Mercedes SLK a few years ago and found that a set of "angel eye" headlights were about half the price of aftermarket standard ones. Mercedes originals were a ridiculous price.
the angel eyes also moderned up the front end of the car so a win-win situation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reliable 406, did you manage to have a look for the rear light..? I've tried to message you but your inbox is too full.... Cheers Steve

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I only have a passenger side not drivers but you might be in luck my cousin has a cc and from what she told me it might be end of the road for it due to engine issues so i might well have some soon :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's for updating me, I'm glad it's got sorted. I'm gonna tray and make some lenses using some 2mm perspex. I'll put up some photos of the process.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I imagine that could turn into a right little industry.

If you're still after a complete light cluster then try Ade Bingham in Chesterfield. He's the guy who breaks all the 406 coupes but he's doing 307ccs now too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im having the same problem.. need rear outside lenses R&L. Can anyone point me in direction of where i can get them? ??

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Whole units only you cant buy the lenses i have 1 passenger left again 90 including post you can sometimes get them cheap on ebay but most breakers know what they are worth now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts