Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, apparently rear fogs are not working on my 307 CC.

Question - do both sides have fog bulbs on this model? Or only driver side?

Where is the fog bulb located - in the bonnet part of the tail light or in the body part of the taillight?

Thanks

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
307 CC has led lighting for some parts not sure if its all led

They do suffer from broken wires in the rear but you will probably only have a rear fog on drivers side.

Are you turning the foglight switch twice to turn them on as the switch is multifunction turn 1 time for front turn the same way twice for front and rear the tell tales will light in the dash to tell you if they should be on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
307 CC has led lighting for some parts not sure if its all led

They do suffer from broken wires in the rear but you will probably only have a rear fog on drivers side.

Are you turning the foglight switch twice to turn them on as the switch is multifunction turn 1 time for front turn the same way twice for front and rear the tell tales will light in the dash to tell you if they should be on.
Turning it correctly.
Led lights meaning there is no bulb for rear fog light in 307 CC or what do you mean?
Also is fog bulb located in the bonnet part of the taillight or in the body part of the taillight? (I assume it is symmetrically the same part as reverse light is located in the opposite taillight?)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bonnet tail: http://s23.postimg.org/55qx4vpkb/image.jpg
Body tail: http://s23.postimg.org/ywe1qnajv/LLE402_2.jpg

Images from the internet. Only 1 bulb in bonnet and 2 in body tail?
I am looking at 307 (not cc, but regular) bulb change video and it has 4 bulbs.
CC has only 3? Which one is fog?

EDIT: fog is in the bonnet part of tail light.
Turns out is is working. MOT (equivallent of it since I am LHD from Europe) wrote me up apparently because the inspector expected 2 fogs to be lit while it is only supposed to be one? I am mad that I had to waste all this time due to that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts