Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , just my mot done and the front rear bushes have been highlighted in the advise notes as being worn , these are a common issue and have had my wishbones replaced many times, does any body know if you can get those sports bushes for a 307 and it is easy just to swap the bushes ??

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
with the labour involved in changing them it probably is worth changing the whole arms

what arms do you use. i find it weird how things can be on the car from new and you change them and they dont last very long

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
with the labour involved in changing them it probably is worth changing the whole arms

what arms do you use. i find it weird how things can be on the car from new and you change them and they dont last very long
I can fit both bushes to an arm in about 30 mins (that does not include taking the arm off as I have a spare set of arms) just burn the rubber and use a metal bar to wiggle the centre out then use a hack saw to cut a slit in the outer and then it slides out, then use a press or a vice to press new one in

as for power flex bushes you would have to speak to power flex

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure what make of arms are fitted , just get the garage where I get my repairs done to fit what needs replacing , they normally last about 2 yrs and then the bushes start to perish ,, thought those powerflex bushes was supposed to last for yrs and give better handling to the car,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts