Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
Is there anybody about who can reprogram or reboot the bsi unit on my pug without me having to take out a second mortgage I,m guessing that its my problem.I was given the car as the previous owner had left car flat for about a year and gave up trying to fix it when I got car it seemed like car had lost key memory so tried to reprogram keys through pp no luck then tried to reset bsi no luck also checked through and found that although pp software accepts code ecu remains locked the problem appears to be with the bsi unit is there somebody here who can help? with advice or who can repair the bsi

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi folks
Is there anybody about who can reprogram or reboot the bsi unit on my pug without me having to take out a second mortgage I,m guessing that its my problem.I was given the car as the previous owner had left car flat for about a year and gave up trying to fix it when I got car it seemed like car had lost key memory so tried to reprogram keys through pp no luck then tried to reset bsi no luck also checked through and found that although pp software accepts code ecu remains locked the problem appears to be with the bsi unit is there somebody here who can help? with advice or who can repair the bsi
i can virginise the bsi my website is Car Key Problems

1 - 2 of 2 Posts