Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi one and all. I think this the first time that I've posted in spite of being signed up for some time, although I've often referred to the Forum for one thing or another, and of which I've found most useful, so thanks for that.

Anyway, in the last week or so I've been reading various posts regarding the installation of these auxilliary iPod/iPhone/MP3 adapter interface leads in preparation for fitting to the standard Blaupunkt RD4 which is in my 06 registered 307, and after reading some of the posts I imagined that even at best that I'd be having to seek out the facility of a P/Planet, or certainly getting to a "what can I try now situation." However, I've just finished completing the installation, connected it all together, and bingo my iPod works through the cars audio perfectly. I was so chuffed that it worked without any further aggravation but what I really wanted to emphasise is that there was no trying to work out which port to use, no inability to get the AUX (it came up straight away) and no need to get the services of a PP. I used the connects2 CTVPGX011 which are available through many outlets and it really was a plug in and go fixing experience. The Installation Guide however, is completely useless, but it's pretty obvious how it all goes together!

So there it is, and hoping that this might give others wanting to install this, and at the same time feeling a bit apprehensive about it, the confidence to go ahead.

Cheers, MICK

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tokn.
I've never ever use the stalk controls, as fingers directly to the radio controls seems easier and more straight forward for me, but next time I've a minute to play I'll try it and come back to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, yes still got all the stalk/steering wheel controls working as normal on all three sources (radio/CD/AUX). I'm just using this AUX to listen to iPod music, and it's worthy of note that you do however need to strike a balance between the iPod volume control and the RD4's volume control to prevent your ears getting blasted when changing sources !

Whilst I'm here I could just point out that this particular Connect2 adapter only works with RD4's with a single CD facility and not those fitted with a CD changer, although I think even that can be arranged using another alternative adapter.

Cheers.:tiphat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts