Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

I have a Diesel 307 Quiksilver. After a jump-start the automatic headlight sensor seems to have turned itself off. Does anybody know how to reset it?

Thanks in advance,

Peter+

·
Registered
256 Posts
Did you jump start the car!!!!:eek:

The infrared headlight sensor is combined with the rain sensor, if you have it, if the rain sensing wipers don't work, then you have spiked the power supply and perhaps other components. Have you tried enabling the auto wipers and headlights on the multi-function screen?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
johnc said:
Did you jump start the car!!!!:eek:

The infrared headlight sensor is combined with the rain sensor, if you have it, if the rain sensing wipers don't work, then you have spiked the power supply and perhaps other components. Have you tried enabling the auto wipers and headlights on the multi-function screen?
The auto wipers work fine so it must be a setting particular to the headlights. Any further ideas?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Go to the menu display, then personalisation controls- followed by car parametres, then lighting controls. Enable the auto headlights in this area and the follow me home feature!!!! if it is enabled then I hate to say you're gonna have to pop over the peugeot assist!!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts