Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi hope someone can help i own a 307 2.0hdi 110bhp sw on a 03 plate driviing great till a week ago it all of a sudden loss power and the anti pollution fault lit up on the center display and the engine management light can on . googled the symptoms which are judge and hick ups on deacceleraion and also if you hold the pedal at still in 2/3 gear and at times you can put your foot to the floor and the revs will drop then suddenly slowly pick up again or the opposite take your foot off the pedal and the revs red line for about 3/4 seconds so this is what i have done have had the codes read drove home within half a mile engine management came back on with anti pollution fault light. carnt remembers the code but the 3 faults are throttle pedal/position senser phase 1 short circuit the other faults are phase 2 and phase 3 so told to change the throttle pedal done .i also removed the mas valve and the throttle body and cleaned out also cleaned the egr valve (the spray in the air box cleaner ) did that took it back to have the codes reset and within half a mile back into limp mode and light back on and anti pollution fault back on hope someone can help roger. sorry for the spelling mistakes .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts