Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 56 plate 307 Sport 1.6 petrol

Can anybody tell me the difference between the standard 307 and the Sport model please

·
11,711 Posts
"Standard" is a difficult one to answer as there are so many variations. From the Rapier I looked at a while back I don't think it had the following:

Rear discs
Armrests
Aircon
Steering wheel reach adjustment

There's a thread on here about trim levels.

·
Super Moderator
1,745 Posts
Sport should have 17" alloys, dual climate, front fogs and sport seats. Think they have leather steering wheels and the metal gear knob too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sport should have 17" alloys, dual climate, front fogs and sport seats. Think they have leather steering wheels and the metal gear knob too.
yeah! mine has all that

Well the seats are leather, dont know if that makes them sport seats tho

thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,745 Posts
Friend of mine has a sport with full leather too. Dunno if it's standard or not tho! My XSI was only half. You should have 4 leccy windows i think too.

Basic S model 307 is the lowest I think. Air con and 2 leccy windows I think is as exciting as it gets. Unless you like steel wheels...:lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a se and my mate has a sport, Only things i see he has that i dont are 17's, leather, Chrome tip exhaust, silver gear knob and silver on the s/wheel

We both have duel climate control, 4x e/windows 6 disk in dash changer etc...

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have a 51 Rapier 1.6 and it doesn't have air con, but it has rear discs and the 16" five spoke alloys, which gives it a similiar look to the 17".

I think the Sport got leathers, full, and the Xsi got half. But I guess it probably would have been standard for Xsi to have half leathers and an add-on to have full. Depends what someone paid out for when they brought it. I see a lot of Rapiers with the standard alloys and not many with the five spoke alloys. Though, may nick the 17" off my other half's Xsi and his seats... Since he's driving MY car now!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I always look at faster strips and thing... why? All they do is make the car look narrow and small. I saw a Ford Fiesta with them the other day and that look tiny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts