Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just a curiosity question as I'm new to Peugeot ownership. I have a 307 SW (07) with the standard AC/fan controls. Does anybody know if replacing the fan controls with a climate control unit is a straight swap or is more required (if so how much?).

Cheers
Jim

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi,

Just a curiosity question as I'm new to Peugeot ownership. I have a 307 SW (07) with the standard AC/fan controls. Does anybody know if replacing the fan controls with a climate control unit is a straight swap or is more required (if so how much?).

Cheers
Jim
Don't know the 307, but on the 206 it's, according to posts on forums, been done but a right royal PITA - it's not just a question of changing the panel, the guts of the air system inside the dash needs to be changed over as well.

·
Registered
14,636 Posts
Motor is different as is control wiring and the controls on the heater box themselves it can be done but its hardly worth the agro as the digital aircon control unit always puts the AC on every first start does your head in after a while :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In looking at the control units on ebay I noticed that the standard AC panel has physically moving parts to connect to rods.

If it's going to have me pulling my hair out and having to turn off the aircon when I don't need it then I think I'll be leaving that one for now.

Just finished moving house, so doubt I'll even be able to lift the AC control panel for a month :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts