Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
i have 2001 307 hdi RHY running Siemens
first things first, airbag light on with passenger airbag deactivated on monochrome display
switch in center does nothing, i have plugged pp2000 in and get the airbag ecu permanent fault van network code, checked the obvious under the seat center console and airbag computer connections all are tidy. i then removed the bsi and bsf and again all terminals good. i then pinned continuity between the bsf wires and bsi wires all in tact. AHHHHHH!!!!
a friend had a 307 so i replaced bsi with his and light stayed out, does this make sense to anyone or has anyone had a similar problem?
thanks in advance
lee

D

·
0 Posts
Did your mileage stay the same after swopping out the bsi from another car?
What wiring did you check?

Sure haven't you fixed it. Fit a BSI.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to clarify I only changed the bsi for a brief period I did not start the vehicle as they are indeed coded to the car, my thought behind switching them was for the airbag system to do the self test, it did this and the light remained out I then switched them back to the vehicle original and the light is back on. My question is has anyone heared of the bsi causing this problem

D

·
0 Posts
Yes. I've just heard it today from you. What do you want us to say?????

Sent from my GT-S5570 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to be pedantic but what the hell is that reply. I thought the idea of these forums was to help each other out, I hope you one day have a fault that ruins your head for a day, I will be waiting to give you the same reply

D

·
0 Posts
You've answered your own question in fairness. You said the fault was there before you fitted another BSI and then you're asking whats wrong. So what do you want me or anybody else to say?
Its fixed, stop whinging. :confused:

Sent from my GT-S5690

1 - 9 of 9 Posts