Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right after reading and finding how to make the radio go off when u take the key out buy swapping 6 and 7 round now i cant get it to save the memory on the cd it does it if u turn it off and then on again but if u leave the car for abit its doesnt i have tryed swapping red and yellows around and that doesnt work had anybody got any help for me please and thanks

also i have a sony cd player

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
hi, just a quick one to clear things up, is it the radio memory your trying to sort?

sorry if that sounds a bit tardish but hey lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ye it is it was fine until i swapped the wires over for it go off when the key is taken (wire 6 and 7 swapped) out but now it doesnt work wel it does until its left for longer then 5 min`s but its only the cd that doesnt keep it`s memory hope u understand wat i mean

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
when you had it the over way before swapping, im taking it worked that way but wouldnt switch off. i had a similar problem, sony mex-bt2600, so i found the auto off option so when i press off on the cd player, it waits 30 secs and shuts down completly.

give it ago, the worst that can happen is it wont work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i have sorted it so it goes off but wont keep the cd memory tryed changing red and yellow around but wont save cd memory

·
Registered
873 Posts
I used Stubbo's method in my girlfriends 206. Just swapped the red ignition wire on the jvc to one that was empty, hole 6 to 7.

Working perfect now, doesnt turn on when you open door and memory is saved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts