Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i am experiencing the following, the fault started intermitantly both abs and esp warning would come up on display together whilst driving, the fault has now developed as far as i only have to start the engine and depress the brake and the fault occurs without driving now, can anyone give any pointers into what could be the cause, reluctant to take to dealer as they have allready looked at it and supposed to have fixed it once only to re appear.
Thanks Chris

Sorry forgot to add the car is a 06 307cc

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
hi chris, there are alot of threads relating to this and even a guide on how to fix...basically you need to take the abs sensors off, clean them up and chip the grit of where they sit to reset the air gap....its 90% the rears only... mine is always rear passenger side. you can find out for definately which one is the offending item by plugging into peugeot planet (an owner maybe local) or the more expensive dealer...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Chris1071 said:
Hi all, i am experiencing the following, the fault started intermitantly both abs and esp warning would come up on display together whilst driving, the fault has now developed as far as i only have to start the engine and depress the brake and the fault occurs without driving now, can anyone give any pointers into what could be the cause, reluctant to take to dealer as they have allready looked at it and supposed to have fixed it once only to re appear.
Thanks Chris

Sorry forgot to add the car is a 06 307cc
hi i have 307 cc same problem as mine light coming on mine was brake light switch under carpet on passenger side

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks for that. IIRC, there was also a cure involving renewing/repairing /resiting a brake light earth. Always worth a try before spending money. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts