Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my 2004 307 90hdi will sometimes throw up an anti pollution fault and go into limp mode, so I flick the ignition on and of and limp mode will be gone but the anti polution fault is still there. Then after a few hours of being switched off it will not throw up the anti pollution message or engine management light for 10 or so miles. I hope somebody on here may have had asimilar problem and can advise me on where to start looking
Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again. I've got somebody to have a diagnostic put on it on Wednesday so I'll let you know on Wednesday. Many thanks for your help.

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Post up the faults as read before deleting or doing anything as some faults will show up because of other faults and some can be ignored.
Glow plug fault irrelevant for your car but no doubt WILL be present

Low boost fault and airflow faults go together with EGR faults it does not mean the egr needs replaced or the maf or the turbo the knowledge is here USE IT

We can help if given ALL the info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all just an update. I was stood looking at the engine, when I noticed a air bubble in the fuel pipe that runs from the diesel filter to the injector pump. This pipe has a few bends on it one 90 degree bend this is where this air bubble was however I could not get rid of it. So I bled it and it was still there. So I primed the primer bulb while the engine was running and the bubble started to move after a 50or so pumps on the primer is disappeared into the pump. Since last night the engine management light has not come on and is running like a dream. I wonder how many other people this could of happened to. Many thanks for all your replies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts