Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading through my handbook (always a dodgy thing to do I know) it suggests that the late model 307SW 90bhp 1.6hdi diesel engines (DV6-ATED4) don't have a particulate emissions filter fitted ?

Is that the case guys ?

and is that the same thing as the FAP filter that can cause bother on regular short town runs ?

and another newbie question - what mileage is the cambelt usually changed at please ?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Charlie said:
Reading through my handbook (always a dodgy thing to do I know) it suggests that the late model 307SW 90bhp 1.6hdi diesel engines (DV6-ATED4) don't have a particulate emissions filter fitted ?

Is that the case guys ?

and is that the same thing as the FAP filter that can cause bother on regular short town runs ?

and another newbie question - what mileage is the cambelt usually changed at please ?
Charlie post me your vin and i`ll give you all your cars details and belt done around 130k or 10 years although i do mine every 70/80k just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou - I have Pm'd those details over :)

I have 90K on the clock (on a full Peugeot history car), so I guess changing the cambelt may be prudent. I cannot see anywhere in the service record where it would have been done .

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have that info copied. Staggering what info can be obtained when you know where/how to look .....

Thanks very much - you are a star :)

hehe - the wife will be happy as well I guess, she can go shopping now .....:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Charlie said:

Is that the case guys ?
Yup, they don't have one. Fitting it knocked the CO2 emissions into the next road tax band, so it was dispensed with the the UK market n the 90. The 308 90 doesn't have one either, though they also had to resort to low rolling resistance tyres to get that one to pip in under the bar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts